Interactive Projectors Have a Positive Impact on the Classroom Learning Environment
Imagine taking students for a walk around the solar system during their lesson. Creating more immersive visual experiences are possible within the classroom when digital devices, such as document cameras, student devices, and audio equipment, are networked with interactive projector displays.
Download this eBook for ideas on how today’s projection software can be used to do more, including:
- Browse the web and project web pages while enjoying high-quality images on the big screen.
- Share, manage, and annotate displayed content from an easy, intuitive menu.
- Take notes and then send work back to the projector—no PC required.
- Connect up to 50 devices, with built-in moderator features.
Click here to download the full whitepaper.
Three Tips for winning a Tech&Learning Award of Excellence
To win a Tech&Learning Award of Excellence (AOE) isn’t just a badge of participation. It is an endorsement that your product or service meets the standards of the most innovative edtech educators working in classrooms today. Since 1982, T&L has sought out and celebrated the best in education technology through the AOE. It used to be a simple review of speeds and feeds. Going forward, it won’t be that easy. We want to know about how your product or service improves teaching and learning through hearing from those who have been using it.
To help with your application, here are 3 things to keep in mind when submitting:
- Variety of formats. Submissions can be provided in a number of ways—traditional case studies, video testimonials, podcast essays. Get creative!
- Tell a story. The nomination content is your chance to tell the story of how your product or service makes a difference in schools. Explain to the judges what makes your product/service unique or better than other available offerings.
- Make it real. Most importantly, we want to hear from the educators themselves. How this tech change teaching and learning on a day-to-day basis?
What? Nominations for Tech & Learning’s AOE
When? Submissions open June 25, 2018 and closes Sept. 15, 2018
Why? Your product or service will be recognized by one of the most respected competitions in the edtech space.
Tech & Learning editors and advisors will select 10 finalists in three categories—Best use of edtech in a classroom, school, or district. All finalists will be invited to a special reception at TCEA where the grand prize winners in each category will be announced. These winners will be recognized in the May 2019 issue of Tech and Learning.
The 2018 Awards of Excellence are presented by Tech & Learning and parent company Future plc.
U.S.-Funded Broadcaster Directed Ads to Americans
How DNA analysis technology is unlocking cold cases
Alarming study shows link between digital media use and ADHD
Mobile games are being used for money laundering, report warns
Army’s new machine gun will blast like battle tanks
Is your Mac showing random black boxes in photos? Here’s the fix
Here’s a problem that could cause a panic. Macworld reader Cil has been seeing seeing black squares in their photos at random locations and often in different places. It not only appeared on screen, which was bad enough, but when exporting to create a photo book, a black square appeared in one of those.